Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people opened them to run? and how many people (like me) have them hung on the wall as a nice display? I wanted to open a few of them but my TM said no no no.........their numbered.
I may have to get another set. :freak:

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I ran the Dodge Charger on my buddy's Tub Track. It was fast and the motor was smooth. However the one of the front wheels and/or tires is out of round.

Marty

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
ummm...

If you have slotcars that you "can't" run you might as well buy diecast...
:devil: :lol:
Scott

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AH, but knowing I CAN run them if I need is always there. Diecast is another animal, I see those Hotwheel idiots beating on each other to get the "special" cars, that where already scooped outta the box by the store managment team. nope.
By the way Scott, thanks for the trade, I love the white thunder Can Am.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have like 45 or 50 of this latest AW release hanging on my wall,couple of whites<camaro,71 charger>and I am content just having all my cool stuff where I can see it,cheers me up on this blah days.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dragula said:
I have like 45 or 50 of this latest AW release hanging on my wall,couple of whites<camaro,71 charger>and I am content just having all my cool stuff where I can see it,cheers me up on this blah days.
Exactly.....with over 900 cars to grab and run, whats another 6, although I do like to break open and run a few whites :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
They come out of the case first thing for me as well. I have a bunch of nice wall mounted mirror backed lexan cases that all my hot wheels and slot cars go in. At least the ones that don't get raced. =)

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Is it a toy or is it art? It is a toy AND art! I run them all.....even the ones in my jebus case!...Besides...there are just a few new ones that I have not gotten around to opening and running yet! I have over 300 slotcars. That is about 100 too many, me thinks. Problem is, I can't figure out which 100 to part with!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Let's make a deal...

joez870 said:
I have over 300 slotcars. That is about 100 too many, me thinks. Problem is, I can't figure out which 100 to part with!
OK, I'll make you a deal. Send me any 100 and I'll hang on to them for you. If you decide you want them back, just send me any other 100 and I'll send these back. Quite the sacrifice on my part, but just a little something to help out a fellow slotter!! :thumbsup:

Gary
AKA LeeRoy98
www.marioncountyraceway.com

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
joez870 said:
Is it a toy or is it art? It is a toy AND art! I run them all.....even the ones in my jebus case!...Besides...there are just a few new ones that I have not gotten around to opening and running yet! I have over 300 slotcars. That is about 100 too many, me thinks. Problem is, I can't figure out which 100 to part with!

Send them ALL to me.. I will decide what you can keep.. then I will no wait i have to thin.. Ok who wants Joe's cars?

Or Hide 100 in that mullet no one will know.. except airline security :wave:

Dave

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
coach61 said:
Send them ALL to me.. I will decide what you can keep.. then I will no wait i have to thin.. Ok who wants Joe's cars?

Or Hide 100 in that mullet no one will know.. except airline security :wave:

Dave

Dave,
good idea, throw some of them my way. I'll be glad to help Joez out too. :devil: Dave

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
roadrner said:
Dave,
good idea, throw some of them my way. I'll be glad to help Joez out too. :devil: Dave

Yours are coming to you without Daves help, RR! :thumbsup: Dave would probably keep them all for himself anyway. I have corupted him into the world of hotrods, eh! :thumbsup:

And my cat (Rain) is NOT amused by my mullet...er... and I DON"T HAVE a MULLET!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts