Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated my collection website with the recent addition of the Space 1999 Eagle and the USS Reliant.

USS Reliant
This is the big 1:260 deBoer Reliant kit built by Tim Ketzer. It has also some work-in-progress shots Tim did while working on her. Some pictures have been already posted on the net, but there´s some fresh stuff. Once I have finished the base, this will look very nice together with the big E.

Eagle
And this is the 23" Replicas Unlimited kit also built by Tim Ketzer. Also with some work-in-progress shots...

Hope you like them :)

The rest of the collection:
Collection

Tobias

·
I make movies
2,575 Posts
They're fiberglass if I'm not mistaken. I was wondering who Tim was building these for. That refit 1701 looks awesome in front of that painting.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the deBoer kits are mostly fiberglass, with some smaller elements in resin.

Tim built the Reliant and the Enterprise for me, as I didn´t felt experienced enough to build them myself - and screwing up one of those kits is not something you want to do :freak: . Since I knew his model work I felt very confident that he could do this - and he proved me right :p

Tobias

1 - 8 of 8 Posts