1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Southern R/C Motorsports Speedway

This is no longer a club and will Race under Tour Rules. •

• Sportsman Truck (17.5):
This is the entry level class for the TOUR. It is intended for sportsman and new racers. This class will feature a Protoform Truck body, capped tires, 17.5 ROAR approved motors, and Electronic Speed Controls used in the class must be ROAR approved under the “ROAR Sportsman Class ESC rule” and must be set to the Sportsman profile at all times (i.e. no timing boost, cheat modes, etc). The only battery allowed in this class is the SMC 4000 mAh, 25C pack; PN 4025S.

• Stock Spec (13.5):

This class uses ROAR approved 13.5 motors. Electronic Speed Controls used in the class must be ROAR approved under the “ROAR Sportsman Class ESC rule” and must be set to the Sportsman profile at all times (i.e. no timing boost, cheat modes, etc). Bodies used in the class must be based on current or recent NASCAR Sprint Cup designs as detailed in the section on body rules.

capped tires

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
August 18 @ 7:00pm Saturday
September 8 @ 3:00pm Saturday
September 15 @ 3:00pm Saturday
September 29 @ 3:00 Saturday
October 13 @ 2:00pm Saturday
October 27 @ 2:00pm Saturday
November 10 @ 2:00pm Saturday
November 17 @ 2:00pm (MEETING) Saturday

the rest of the season!

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
Fred is correct, 13.5 spec is any TOUR approved battery.

This is no longer a club and will Race under Tour Rules.

• Stock Spec (13.5):

. . . . . . .
SMC 4000 mAh, 25C pack. . . . . . . . /QUOTE]

bill - if this track is now using TOUR rules, where did the spec 13.5 car battery rule (quoted above)come from ? ?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
my bad, didn't think anyone was reading this thread. so is it 1 cell or just what ever cell? it don't say in the rule, it also don't say capped tire anywhere that I can see but foams dont last very long on our track. I can use all the input and help you guys can give me, I have listen to what you guys have said for the last few years and this is what yall said you wanted so who will be there on the 18th?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well fellas, Thought the baby might have come today but she decided to stay in the belly. As soon as everything calms down here in Mi Casa with the future Pan Car star I plan to be back in Shallotte to throw down. The next time you see me I will have both my truck and car ready to roll.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it looks like they would have been only 3 of us this weekend so i am out, just not worth it. I guess if anyone wants to race at this track they will need to talk to elton or kenny to see what the rules are. I have sold all of my stuff and I am done. I have enjoyed racing with you guys and maybe one day i will race yall again.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Guys Im out too. I recently got a R/C nitro boat and with hunting season coming up I just dont have time to be dedicated to the track anymore. I also plan on some serious trout fishing this winter and just fishing all year with the family so I am putting some stuff on the oval for sale tonight. Good luck to all you guys. It was fun racing with yall.:(:thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
This is really a shame. I was stoked there was a little chance of getting the track running. That being said, Now I plan on running at Bandits with Hatch, Jack and Keith for sure. I'd also like to go to Rosewood and the Grove soon as well. Out with the old and in with the new! There is still racing to be had fellas. No time for burials! Lets Race!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.