Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am making some custom weighted fronts, and need a source for tjet hubs in quantity (enough for 15-20 cars). stock hubs ok, but if anyone knows a source for hubs that are thinner than stock that would be great too

thanks
mike

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Yea they are the best hubs when running stock TJETS however they are not thinner infact they have a very slight bubble spacer built into them so you can actually run them a hair wider track than stock They are though the truest of all the stock replacement hubs. Model Motoring also sells stock wheels. As for thinner you need to find a source for Vibrator Hubs they are thinner or look at MEVs wheels. After that JW or RTHO both make nice dual flange hubs. JW makes a very nice weighted front for skinny width TJETS check with him he will give you a good price on 15 -20 sets

Roger Corrie

Roger Corrie

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tips

i ordered the reporduction hubs from ebay. with those hubs, drill rods for axles, ground and trued stock tires, and 1/16 brass wheel collars from RC planes as weights, my cost per independent weighted front end is less than $2. these are just for runners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts