118 mm Length or shorter
Diameter 51 mm or less
Lead spacing 22mm
Screw Terminals

I need 4 of these badly.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
That is a pretty specific set of requirements. I work in the electronics industry and don't recall seeing a radial electrolytic cap with all those specs. A lot of the features are pretty common but that is a pretty small part size. May I ask about your application? Power supply? Transmitter? What is driving all those specifications?

You might try one of the following websites which have pretty powerful search engines that allow you to input the parameters for the part you seek.

Just start with a basic search like "electrolytic capacitor" and it will take you to the parameter based search engine. Put in the features you want and hit "apply filters". If it exists this will be a good way to 'chisel' down to an actual part number.

www.digikey.com
www.mouser.com
www.newark.com

Here is an example of a search on Mouser's site
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=10000uF+100V

Does this help?

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Crown PSA2 power amp has a bad power cap. They need to be swapped in pairs, and might as well do both channels due to the age of the originals. Mouser had ONE in stock. digikey was out.

I feel like I'm looking for hens teeth. LOL

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found them and ordered them from TEDSS! 130 bucks delivered. I'm just a week or two out from irritating my tinnitus again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts