Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out I will be one of the guests tomorrow night on Doc Loves R/C Race’n Radio Show. Going to talk about some general oval stuff, the BRL, and preview the Annual New Years Day Race in New Castle, IN,

Danny Bartholomew will also be on to talk about his thoughts on the first season of the BRL and look ahead to the first year of Brushless racing at the Snowbird’s.

You can listen to the show on-line at 8pm EST. (7pm Central) by logging on to www.racetalklive.com. Click on the listen live link in the upper right corner.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Good show tonight guys and thanks Danny B for the plug about the first brushless race at Thunder Road in Gordonsville, VA.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree Lin....What a fun show we had tonight, as always Sonny was awesome & Danny B did a great job as well...thanks for coming on the show guys. Good luck at New Castle...Lin are you going to be at TRD Hobbies for the SnowBird warm up and grand opening event on January 6th?

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
It was good to hear some OVAL talk on the radio last night.
also the other info that was talked about before was interesting aslo.

We here at New Castle thank you for the talk about the New Year's Day Race.

We do get good turn out's for this race and good competion.

I run in the BRL tour as well and I like what this series is all about.
Danny B. last night nailed it on the head, what this series has to offer and the great competion it has in all classes.

later
jason crist

·
Registered
75 Posts
Jason - Thanks for listening to RC Race'n Radio...Oval was my first love in r/c, I plan cover the BRL as much as possible. We hope your New Year's Day race is another great success.

Doc Love
RaceTalkLive.Com

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Doc Love

no problem man
it's good to hear R/C on the radio and i will tune in as much as i can

good luck and happy holidays to you

later
jason

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mr. Hall, President of RaceTalkLive.Com & WLRT AM 1490 the "Out Law", handles the task of placing shows in the archives. Unfortunatly Mr. Hall's father suffered a heart attack earlier this week. Mr. Hall will be out of the office for a while however he will post the show on the archive as soon as he can. The surgery went well for Mr. Hall's father and he will recover, it's just going to be a long road to go.

Thanks for supporting RC Race'n Radio

Doc Love
RaceTalkLive.Com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts