1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Wow. Simply wow. Well, I guess the odds of getting the white you want are what, 1 in a million? Or if I use RC2's logic, 1 in 10,000???

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Inciteful said:
Wow. Simply wow. Well, I guess the odds of getting the white you want are what, 1 in a million? Or if I use RC2's logic, 1 in 10,000???
IF the white body car is a WL. The auction doesn't say WHAT 5 pack it is.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Idiots like that are what give the bay a bad name. His/her 126 negative feedbacks speak volumes. Anyone that would even consider bidding with 18.80 shipping cost is just crazy :tongue:

·
Registered
95 Posts
And I`m ashamed to say him/her are Canadian, we got 3 different 5 packs up hear, Big Boats, Spoilers, and Muscle Cars. :(

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Puppycat said:
Idiots like that are what give the bay a bad name. His/her 126 negative feedbacks speak volumes. Anyone that would even consider bidding with 18.80 shipping cost is just crazy :tongue:
$29.80 USD shipping outside of the great white north....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Puppycat said:
Seems that this guy/gal spent some time bootlegging DVD's recently. Alot of that negative feedback came from customers who thought they were purchasing a valid copy. Buyer Beware!! :dude:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Without a pic or a better description how am i supposed to know what I am getting. Wouldn't touch one of thier auctions with a 10 foot cattle ..........

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
POCKETWOCKET said:
$29.80 USD shipping outside of the great white north....
i think he was referring to the US shipping only.
"US buyer will pay $18.80USD for shipping and handling (this auction)."

·
Registered
738 Posts
Without a pic or a better description how am i supposed to know what I am getting. Wouldn't touch one of thier auctions with a 10 foot cattle ..........
Those are the kind of people I would like to touch with a 10 foot Cattleprod.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts