Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been collecting diecast for a long time; still have Dinkys that I got in 1956. Around 2000 or 01, my brother gave me a JL. Since then, I've bought a few a year until they went to plastic bases and cheesey wheels. Now I look at them but rarely buy anything. Yesterday, I stopped at a WM in DE looking for M2s. There were five pegs full of JLs and on the top peg, first car was a car with white base and tires. First one I ever found in the wild. Rel 23 Modified Chevy coupe. They really do exist.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
They are the hardest Chases to find in the wild in my experience. I have found 3 vs many HWs , M2s and a couple of Muscle Machines

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I found the Scout yesterday at my local WM on my way to work. Congrats on your find. I would have to agree that WLs in general are much harder to find than any other chase.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I would 3rd agree that WL's are the hardest to find. Especially if you have a Walmart that has reset their whole toy section, has tons of M2's, Muscle Machines, and Hot Wheels and has a place for JL's but only has 3 of series 20 hanging and its been like that for a long time.
I keep going by there everyday hoping they will have new stock hanging but no luck yet.

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
MY local WM must be the training ground for store clerk collectors of WL's as I never find a WL in any of the three branches in my neighborhood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts