Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are 2 Individual Diecasts by 2 different diecast companies that were meant to be together as a SET, an boy oh boy do they look GREAT together!!!!

Factory Motormax F350

Factory JL 65 Mustang (I did a Wheel Swap, JL wheels are 2 Cheesy)

Family Picture

Add A Action Trailer and YOU have one Hell of a set!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The red lines on the Mustang tires look to wide. I don't see much if any black.
Otherwise it's a nice pair.
There is Enough for what they are, they are LOW PRO tires so there is not much side wall to begin with & for some reason the pics just magnify the redline in person they are not as in your face, the factory tires and rims from JLso cheesy and cheap i was embarassed for JL so any tire and rim is a upgrade!!!!! As picky as i am heck i measure the tire width and other parts with a caliper do the math & if they don't emulate the real world items they represent they hit the junk pile, they pass my pickiness!!! When GL starts selling us tires and rims they will get swapped again!!! Thanx for the comment though & keeping me on my toes!!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Great pair! Also, No_Ice and rlyyoung, I commend you BOTH for the agreeing to disagree on the tires issue! It's cool to see someone get a little feedback and not throw a fit. I like the redlines as they now have low pro redlines for the REAL Mustangs for that truly resto look! Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Those are a nice pair! A few years ago, I think it was Jada had candy red & Green COE rollbacks which matched a couple of my hotwheels cobras dead-on, and after swapping wheels on the COEs to something more truck-like.... mmmmm sweet as CANDY!

I hadn't seen the Motormax truck before, but you can bet I'll be alook'n now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts