Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if it gets a little slow here..or at yer favorite board here at Hobbytalk..
..or maybe while u all are whoopin it up at L.F..and we all are stuck here...

remember when everytime u posted on a topic it automatically "subscribed" u to that post/topic? (now u have to tell Hobbytalk that u want to subscribe)

..if you go to the quick links drop down menu and click subscribed threads...u get all yer threads from way back when!.. I went to the last page and started to go back from there...it's kinda neat to see all the old posts u contributed to... and also I started deleting subscribtions to most of them... don't know if it helps the board or not, space wise.. but some of the posts reference like an e-bay auction that is no longer available to look at anymore... so those posts kinda don't make sense when u can't see the pic or auction...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Pablodragon said:
..if you go to the quick links drop down menu and click subscribed threads[/B...

Please excuse me for my ignorance, but where is this quick links menu located? I cannot seem to find it any where on my screen.
Thank you,
-Charlie-

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
b_bodylover said:
Please excuse me for my ignorance, but where is this quick links menu located? I cannot seem to find it any where on my screen.
Thank you,
-Charlie-
Right under your Private Message box in the top right corner. ;)

·
Registered
582 Posts
b_bodylover said:
Thank you,
-Charlie-
Look here...

Then here...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
Right under your Private Message box in the top right corner. ;)
DOH! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Though, in my own defense, last night when I asked where to find quick links there was absolutely nothing in that tool bar on my screen, go figure. Of course it's there NOW!

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I noticed that the "Quick Links" doesn't show when you are NOT logged in.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. That copies whatever is showing on your monitor to the system clipboard as an image. You can now paste it into a photo editing program like Photoshop and tweak away.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
tinywheels said:
I noticed that the "Quick Links" doesn't show when you are NOT logged in.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. That copies whatever is showing on your monitor to the system clipboard as an image. You can now paste it into a photo editing program like Photoshop and tweak away.
Thanks Tiny :thumbsup: I learned something new for today. Whether I can actually make it work is another subject altogether. :freak:
:wave:

·
Registered
582 Posts
b_bodylover said:
[Alt + Print Scrn] then [Ctrl + V] into Paint :jest: (that is the way cavemen did it)

In reality, one of the photo/graphics programs I use, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, has a "Capture" feature.
I capture the browser window, crop the picture, upload the pic to my webspace, then share!
Easy as 1 2 3! & 4

·
Registered
582 Posts
BTW
Print Screen copies the entire visible screen/monitor
[Alt + Print Scrn] copies the visible active window

Here concludes Windows OS 101

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
pms485 said:
Alright. Yer goin down for that one. I had the speakers up listening to Rush and suddenly he started shreaking at me. :eek:
yeah,kinda looks like Geddy lee really let himself go.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
That's as good as the one a couple months ago with the video of the car driving sedately thru the mountains...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts