Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wrong trophy? I got out a magnifying glass and looked on the cup,it says The King Champion.I don't know about Cars the movie cars only saw it once.What should it say? or is this a mispack?Error?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Nice grab! Most guys say they're nothing special, but I don't care they're still cool. I busted out the 3 trophy chases I have...The King, Chick Hicks(like above), and Dinoco McQueen. The King and Chick Hicks says "The King Champion" and the Dinoco McQueen says "Lightning McQueen Champion"

Never even noticed that it had writing on the cups until now haha

·
Registered
995 Posts
nice! I managed to find a Darrell Cartrip chase car at TRU around 11am on BF. couldnt believe it was still hanging when most of the pegs were stripped bare.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
nice! I managed to find a Darrell Cartrip chase car at TRU around 11am on BF. couldnt believe it was still hanging when most of the pegs were stripped bare.
My g/f likes to collect the Chases for me, she found the Darrell Chase in the new packaging a few days before BF. Nice lookin car!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I too have found some with the PISTON CUP ERROR!!!

Here some views to see them, enjoy olesarge90/Gill

#1 Dinoco Lightning McQueen with LMcQ Piston Cup

#2 Chick Hicks with Chick Hicks Piston Cup

#3 Chick Hicks with The King Piston Cup (a)

#4 Chick Hicks with The King Piston Cup (b)

#5 The King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup (a)

#6 The King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup (b)

#7 The King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup (c)

#8 The King with Chick Hicks Piston Cup (d)

·
Registered
164 Posts
What's the Darrell Cartrip chase? I've seen all of the Piston Cup chases so far but can't see paying 4 bucks for a small piece of plastic (since I already have the cars).

·
Registered
995 Posts
Here it is..I only pick up the chase versions of these cars. I have 3 of them now, this one, the Ferrari 430, and Chick Hicks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts