Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tricky question: what scale are these? ;)

Yes, they are 1/64, and pics don't do justice. But I think they could be easily mistaken for a larger scale. Kyosho is really making some very cool stuff in 1/64. It's too bad that they are quite expensive, when they leave the Japan.

·
Registered
238 Posts
These are incredible!!!

And your pictures are superb!!!

But I know their scale, as I have almost all of these for sale in my webshop... :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! :)

What I like too is, that they are true 1:64, so you can compare between cars. For example, Jaguar XJ220 looks huuuuge in comparison to Lotus Europa.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You should see the Lotus 7... it is SOOO tiny, it is almost half the size of the early Matchbox Superfast!! Wonder what the actual scale is of the Matchbox Lotus 7...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Those are wonderful models. I love the Lotuses (Loti?) very much, but you're right - the XJ220 is my favorite, too. It's almost otherworldly, like something from a more advanced planet.

The pinstripes on the Europa are amazing, especially for 1/64...Thanks for posting your fine photos!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Very nice. I love extra detail in 1/64 scale cars. It is so much harder to duplicate and you appreciate them that much more. I just landed a Kyosho Lotus Exige. I'll have to get some pics up once it arrives. I doubt they will be as nice as yours. Please don't be sorry for the number of pics, they are all great...keep 'em coming!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I love these so much; it's so amazing how much detail they can add into something that is so small. I absolutely love the Louts Esprit, as it looks grand in that color.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Amazing detail on the cars Superbird77!

Your pics are GREAT! :thumbsup:

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the excellent photographs! You do the cars real justice. :thumbsup:
I have only one Kyosho, a '59 Ferrari 250GT California 1:64 kit, in black. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts