Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy I have been buying my H.O. slots from has been bringing in more and more and has 5 or 6 guys now that I have to compete with to get stuff....but he also has some bigger stuff. I believe 1/32? Any way...thought maybe someone here might be interested. Said that the complete he has is older but I have no clue about the bigger cars. Also has a bunch of bodies for sale...if any one is interested I can get you in contact with him...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, interested in the bigger body shells if scale is 1/32...but I live in Germany, maybe a problem ?
all of the above are the same size....including the complete car. I can find out for you to be sure and see what kind of money he is asking. Does anyone know what the above items are worth....I have never asked him prices on those since I do not run that size cars.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Guy I have been buying my H.O. slots from has been bringing in more and more and has 5 or 6 guys now that I have to compete with to get stuff....but he also has some bigger stuff. I believe 1/32? Any way...thought maybe someone here might be interested. Said that the complete he has is older but I have no clue about the bigger cars. Also has a bunch of bodies for sale...if any one is interested I can get you in contact with him...

I'm interested in this one.

Where in Ohio?

Marty
Marysville, OH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts