Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funniest thing to me is looking through a display and all the regular hunts are gone and the best piece is left behind :) Nothin like finding some supers at 4pm

Hope you guys had a good day

Blane

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Weird how different supers pop up at random.

I found a purple Falcon last week and the regular Ferraris were in the assortment as well.Two of them.Found two Ferraris the week before,no super,but a different mix.

Yesterday I found a super VW Beetle,but no regs.

Weird.

Interesting side note......I do not go out and make rounds and drive around looking for diecast.Did a long time ago,but no more.
I have not gotten in my car to look for diecast in probably 10 years easy.If I happen to be in a store and there is diecast,I of course will look.

There are an awful lot of idiots around here that make the rounds EVERY day of the week.

And me,a guy who barely looks has found 6 TH's in about two week.

They must be making TH's by the millions now.

Mike

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weird how different supers pop up at random.

I found a purple Falcon last week and the regular Ferraris were in the assortment as well.Two of them.Found two Ferraris the week before,no super,but a different mix.

Yesterday I found a super VW Beetle,but no regs.

Weird.

Interesting side note......I do not go out and make rounds and drive around looking for diecast.Did a long time ago,but no more.
I have not gotten in my car to look for diecast in probably 10 years easy.If I happen to be in a store and there is diecast,I of course will look.

There are an awful lot of idiots around here that make the rounds EVERY day of the week.

And me,a guy who barely looks has found 6 TH's in about two week.

They must be making TH's by the millions now.

Mike

Ya Ive been finding mostly the same assortments and the last few days oldies have been popping up. I actually don't mind it because it gives me a chance to get what I don't have. Like the 59 super. My favorite find of the month by far :)

As for the getting in the car everyday and hunting, I actually do that, but I'm also working at the exact same time so I blame my hunting on working :) I have a distributorship with 27 major accounts that I hit some of these stores 2-3 times a week. So I am quite lucky to be a collector in my line of work. But that is also why I will post up threads on the diecast trade section telling me people I have this many whatever's that I will give away, just pm me the address. I love to help out and share the joy. But that's enough rambling.

Thanks for checking out my new toys guys

Still have many scuderias that I would love to help out with. If you really don't get any time to get out and really would like one, please just send a pm.

Have a good one

Blane

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awesome finds!

Congrats on the scores! I wish there was that amount of stuff iny area, I lucked out this week with the fairlane super but didn't find anything 6 weeks prior to that. Love the delivery $uper!!

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts