Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rover needs a new grill, The Camaro needed wheels and new int
the Merc had it all except the base you cann see the original color in the wheel well, oops. :freak:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Camaro - local wally'world, The Merc was at an antique/toy sale it was like 5 bucks, but I did it anyway, the wheel are off varoius higher end HW, ie: Bartwell. some series I don't remember other than custom fodder.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Nice work! A possible answer for the customizer is that those rims look like they came off some recent ultra hots HWs. I think they went for around $4-$5 at wally world.

Crafty

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*******PUBLIC NOTICE********

No Hot Whels Ultra Hots were Dismantled,Harmed or Mamed (spellcheck :freak: )in any way.

Actually I can't afford to destroy Ultra Hots thats all. They were at discount stores though.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
craftymore said:
Nice work! A possible answer for the customizer is that those rims look like they came off some recent ultra hots HWs. I think they went for around $4-$5 at wally world.

Crafty
CORRECTION!

DAcustomizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i have a orange charger, with those rims, its prolly ultrahot.......

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not yet, I saw your post and the thought crossed my mind, not into body kits, but if ya want a new paint job and some new shoes probly , I don't have much for mustangs, reply and I'll get back to ya, BTW there are way better
people around here than me.

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
Very nice. I dig the wheel/tire combo on the '69. The Merc looks nice too. The color/wheels make it look semi blingy though. Nice work dude.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts