Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd hit my locals knowing there wouldn't be much since I hit wallys yesterday and it is late today. I foun they just put out a holiday 2011 shipper. Lol. Lucky though cause my little girl has been wanting the motorcycle. So at 50 cents I bought a load of then for RAoK and gifts.

An the. I hit a CVS and found some sweet MB

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if anyone wants or needs one I posted a lmk on them. They were only .50 so that equates to a RAOK if ya put me on your RAOK list for the future.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Alright !!!!!!!!!!!! THATS....IT ! I am going to CVS tommorow son ! Im gonna go see what MBX ours have since i collect MBX stuff :dude:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was the most stoked about the Audi but e ice cream delivery and school bus didn't last long when my little girl saw them. I have found some really sweet MB at CVS. They seem to have the older good stuff not the tampo crazy stuff out now. If you are looking for anything specific like. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I was the most stoked about the Audi but e ice cream delivery and school bus didn't last long when my little girl saw them. I have found some really sweet MB at CVS. They seem to have the older good stuff not the tampo crazy stuff out now. If you are looking for anything specific like. I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Thanks ! If i happen to think of something , i will be sure and let you know :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts