Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pix of a few of my 43rds.... its taken from an iphone so the quality of the images is average. I'll also post some 64ths in the 'Diecast Collecting' section.

ALL OF THESE MODELS HAVE OPENING PANELS... I change the display around.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey Sheldon, Like I said in the other thread, it is so nice to see a few pieces of your collection. Though we do not share the same passion for oppening panels, we do share the same taste! Those are STUNNING MODELS!

Though I like every one of them, I have to say that McLaren and Chaparral are BREATHTAKING! Now THAT is the way to back up your position on the panels!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Robert, you have a most impressive collection of some very noteworthy car models. I especially like the F40 - very sweet! :thumbsup: Thanks much for sharing them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like paneled/covered as well as open wheel race cars; but for models I much prefer the paneled cars as they are more interesting with the extensiveness of the detailing. My favorites are the old CanAm cars even though some of the newer LeMans are pretty nice.... More to come!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Sheldon, Like I said in the other thread, it is so nice to see a few pieces of your collection. Though we do not share the same passion for oppening panels, we do share the same taste! Those are STUNNING MODELS!

Though I like every one of them, I have to say that McLaren and Chaparral are BREATHTAKING! Now THAT is the way to back up your position on the panels!
Since you seem to prefer the older subjects, I am surprised you did not take notice of the 917, P3, nor the Cobra? Perhaps the pix are too blurry?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Actually, I am as fond of the current creations as the vintage (The ALMS is my favorite series in North America at the moment). And had it not been for those two remarkable examples, I would have zero'd right in on that P3...I think I was overwhelmed at my first look into your collection!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts