Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these were taken at the hospitality room on Friday night.

Fest Pics

Other pics were at the event or the dinner. I apologize for not having any of the Saturday night festivities after the HT Dinner. Mrs Owl and I did not know it was taking place, and we went to our room for the night. Obviously an opportunity missed...

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Awesome shots, owl! The shots of the hotel and views are really cool! I was great meeting you and Mrs. owl, too!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Thanks for those great pictures!! I had that same view of the river from my room as well. It was really cool meeting you, and mrs Owl, and wish there was a little more time to hang out and talk.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Nice pictures Craig. Meeting you and your wife was another one of those things that made this year's Fest better than any of the others that I attended.

G

·
Craig,

First of all, nice pictures as always....... sorry I wasn't smiling.. Meeting you and missus Owl was something that was a main goal of this years fest, we have dealt with each other too long to not have met. It was a pleasure.

A lot of people did not know about the Hospitality Room and when it was open and when not. This will not be a problem next year. Mac's Little Cars, Inc will run the Hospitality Room next year to free Mark up a little and we will have an actual schedule of when it will be open. This works out well as the room is not open when the festivities (auction, racing, contests, dinner, etc) take place, so there will be minimal additional work involved to keep it up and running... I was in there most of the time this year anyway.

Apologies to anyone who missed out due to not knowing we were in there.

Rob

Here is Owl, Missus Owl and Zeb41

·
Registered
709 Posts
What Happened To Ya?

Nice pics, Owl !!! :thumbsup:
By the way.....Did ya'll leave Saturday Night ???

We did not get to say goodbye.....We went looking for ya.....You, your Wife, your customs & your display cases were gone. :cry:

It sure was nice to meet you & the Mrs. Ya'll take care & let's get together about the T-Bird WL... ;) Rose, Loved the Batcave dude!

PS......Glad ya did not use Goose Chicken & my pic as a "Caption It Photo" It does look alittle funny (me)...The guy in front of us in that pic, is Ron Franks, from PA (aka, wldhors2, or 3...not sure)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts