Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that RC2 is releasing some new product, it has finally started showing up around here at Wal Mart, Target - and as of today - even Toys R Us! The only hold outs locally are K Mart and KB Toys.

The floodgates aren't exactly gushing, but it's at least trickling pretty good, and yesterday I had a thrill I haven't enjoyed in about a year: I got to open an inner of brand new Johnny's off a pallet at Wal Mart!!!!! It was just like the old days!!!!! It was the newest CARS assortment and I didn't much care for any of them, but hey, it was fun again! (Alas, no WL :p ).

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Ya lucky bugger! It couldn't have been the Seekonk WM, they don't take kindly to collectors (unless you did it on the sly ;) ). Congrats on at least finding some stuff.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
It's that 'kid in a candy shop' feeling all over again! I am patiently (sort of) waiting for the new Johnnies to show up at CT TRUs. Stopped at one today and there were 2 'Buckin' Broncos on the pegs - that's it!! All of the empty pegs around haven't been re-labelled; not sure when they'll be filled.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I went up to TRU for the first time in over at least a month, and they have absolutely nothing! I have only seen several stragglers of the new JL's at WM when I go there every once so often.

Hopefully, after I get back from Toy Fair, I will have some new info from RC2! I have some questions to ask them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
A couple of days ago I went into TRU and asked about new Johnies comming in and she looked at the computer and said to me that they would not be carrying the brand anymore.

So now I will go to Target, Wally world and Kmart to find them.
I was really bummed because for the last 7 years our local TRU was the place to get Johnies. New Releases and what not.
Bummer!
However I am going to go back again and ask the lady who works in that department about it. Sometimes the help desk isn't very helpful.
Richard

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hit TRU here yesterday after work. They had 12 Johnny Retro, 12 MONC 11 and 12 Gold Series 4 hanging on the pegs. No WL, so nothing came home with me, as I have already got what I want of these from MLC. So the stuff is starting to show up.

JP2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts