Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love them. This is from the era when Funny Cars looked like the cars they were patterned after not the cartoon looking abominations of today. Love the top fuelers from that era also. My new hobby is collecting vintage drag racing.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The Dragsters, Funny Cars, and Show Stoppers were what got me started on JLs and are still my favorites.
I think these are the only series where I bought every release they did, regular and Limiteds, I have 100's of them.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Awesome pics. I also love the old dragsters,I collect the Mopar ones and looking at the above pics I can see a couple that I still need!

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Nice pics everyone
Travis were the wheels altered on these two cars as I dont seem to have them with that style wheel
real wheels have the skinnies up front
and the plastic well there just plastic
Thanks

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
luckymopar416 said:
Nice pics everyone
Travis were the wheels altered on these two cars as I dont seem to have them with that style wheel
real wheels have the skinnies up front
and the plastic well there just plastic
Thanks
That is the way they came out of the package. Both are from the Showstoppers Series.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
travis1960 said:
That is the way they came out of the package. Both are from the Showstoppers Series.
Thanks gonna have to go through some old boxes and have a look see if not I'll be on the hunt for those
The showstopers I have open and closed have the really skinny rims and tires the Hurst muscle have the big fattys in the front
Thanks

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Oh thank you, thank you , thank you! For posting such wonderful pics! Almost like a Christmas present to me! I have all these, and love them mostest'! Where did the pics come from?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts