Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt know where to post this but thought you all might want to see them of some of my Treasures yes they are still with me but one day will have to take them with a my digy camera if my better half allows me to take a pic of our room.The first is Ben From the Movie House he is yes a stage prop that was used in the final scene where Richard Mull is Blown apart this is one of them that was not use that a Friend of mine that works for a ceratin Studio gave to me as a gift many years back.The sceond is the Halloween soeciety Mask Bust of Laughton very rare and had a very low number.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ahhhh. You were a member of The Halloween Society? Me too. Unfortunately I was in school when they came out with their original masks which were out of my price range.
[Books or masks? Food or masks? Rent or masks? Oy!] Is that the Karloff mummy behind Quasimodo? I remember that that hunchback bust gave them fits.
Thanks for posting these pics.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhh. You were a member of The Halloween Society? Me too. Unfortunately I was in school when they came out with their original masks which were out of my price range.
[Books or masks? Food or masks? Rent or masks? Oy!] Is that the Karloff mummy behind Quasimodo? I remember that that hunchback bust gave them fits.
Thanks for posting these pics.
Thanks guys for commenting and yes myself was a member of the Halloween society many moons ago and use to get there mag in the mail with a heads up on whats comming soon from them.I have most of the masks that they made like the Fredrich March Hyde,Chaney Wolfman and Karloff Mummy and James Arness Thing and Lugosi Dracula all very acurrate busts right down to the littlest detail on them.The only one dont have is the LAM that one is a hard one to get now:(.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I thought at first that the Ben from Movie House was a kit-bash of the Forgotten Prisoner - it has almost the same pose and lean-to-the-right! Then I saw it was life-size...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought at first that the Ben from Movie House was a kit-bash of the Forgotten Prisoner - it has almost the same pose and lean-to-the-right! Then I saw it was life-size...
LOL Someone else on another board thought the samething when they first saw the pic.Plus one day when get my play room and my bedroom more Organize will post some pics of the rest of my collection;).

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
If your "Playroom" and "Bedroom" are the same I don't think we need to know about that.???

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
If your "Playroom" and "Bedroom" are the same I don't think we need to know about that.???
ahaha!

Hey I love the skeleton. It reminds me of the skeletons in the airplane scene of the Heavy Metal movie. Ya can't beat life size!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts