Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this is what I have been (slowly ...haha) working on for a few years now , I am gonna try to finish up the mopar muscle car casts in the coming year and I was going to wait to open a bunch of these , but when I was going thru stuff to pull out doubles I decided to start opening some , one thing lead to another and I had 2 huge trashbags full of cardboard before I knew it

I just reciently liberated a bunch of these , I still need to get quite a few more . I sometimes made the mistake of not getting the regular when I found the WL and there is some stuff I missed out on entirely . ( like the sweet series )

I haven't gotten around to opening some of the stuff , like the mopar muscle first shots , couple of the rubber tired cars since I have most of them loose with plastic tires already and a few other odds and ends that I may leave in the pack , along with the majority of the WL's as I have found the cars with plain metal bases and silver hubs roll just as nice as those with white hubs and white bases :) .

I have the MONC 5 pack coming , but I still need quite a few other regulars and some of the limiteds . I was lucky enough to find a couple trades on here a while back and got some of the multipack cars loose which kinda started me thinking that maybe I should just open ALL my regular mopars .

My plan is to finish these casts up which is going to be no small task as I am sure I am at very least 100 cars away , then I need to figure out exactly how many there are and get some nice acrylic cases to put up on the wall

anyway enjoy the pics

chargers

CUDAS and a few more chargers

Challengers , Furys and GTX's

Bee's and Roadrunners

Darts , More GTX's , Demons and Dusters

Custom Chargers , and the wing cars superbirds and daytonas

68 Cudas , Challengers and 73 chargers

So thats it so far for the regulars

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
jerry f said:
I didnt know they made a purple dart. What series and when was that released? Does anybody remember?
it`s from the mopar or no car `toys r us` exclusive that advance ended up with first with a few leftovers hitting KB.If ya need any car from this series just pm me.I got a few cars left from the 100 cases I bought from Advance.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
McRooster said:
That yellow/gold Roadrunner 4th case down looks like a WL to me.
Or am I mistaken?.
yeah that was out of the hemi 10 pack , I got the 10 pack off ebay for $15 shipped and there was a WL in it , I need to replace that with a regular ;)

the purple dart is from the 1 of 4000 set

mopar or no car 8

thats the set it's from , I think I have an extra cuda from this but I don't think I have an extra dart I will check though , the gold series direct black and red one is gonna be tough one to track down

I think I am gonna work on my list of needs tonight but I know some other cars that are gonna be tough are the muscle car madness 6 pack from TRU that came in the sleeve . I know I need most of the holiday mopars , the whole sweet series , almost all the gold series cars , some toy fair cars .....etc etc etc

fortunatly , besides test shots or pre pros , there aren't many real tough ( i.e. real expensive ) non WL's for me to track down , and some people on the board have helped me out alot ,especially with some of the cars that came in sets .

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Long Arm of the LAW said:
yeah that was out of the hemi 10 pack , I got the 10 pack off<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a> for $15 shipped and there was a WL in it , I need to replace that with a regular ;)

the purple dart is from the 1 of 4000 set

mopar or no car 8

thats the set it's from , I think I have an extra cuda from this but I don't think I have an extra dart I will check though , the gold series direct black and red one is gonna be tough one to track down

I think I am gonna work on my list of needs tonight but I know some other cars that are gonna be tough are the muscle car madness 6 pack from TRU that came in the sleeve . I know I need most of the holiday mopars , the whole sweet series , almost all the gold series cars , some toy fair cars .....etc etc etc

fortunatly , besides test shots or pre pros , there aren't many real tough ( i.e. real expensive ) non WL's for me to track down , and some people on the board have helped me out alot ,especially with some of the cars that came in sets .
Which Holiday Mopars do you need? I have some loose ones - the 1971 Duster and others from 2001 I believe.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FastC6Vette said:
Which Holiday Mopars do you need? I have some loose ones - the 1971 Duster and others from 2001 I believe.
everything thats not there :)

I think the only one I have is the blue superbee , shoot me a list

1 - 17 of 17 Posts