Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple trades that came in today. I was very excited for the 5 VW's, I've had a hard time getting my hands on some. Also got the last 62 Chevy I was needing as well.

I'm curious is there a full list of all of the VW's series?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I haven't seen it here either but I don't really watch the pegs too closely as I'm in to older stuff but I just had to get a couple for me and my son for when he is older.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Got a couple trades that came in today. I was very excited for the 5 VW's, I've had a hard time getting my hands on some. Also got the last 62 Chevy I was needing as well.

I'm curious is there a full list of all of the VW's series?
You can check either southtexasdiecast.com or hotwheelswiki.com
Both are pretty good sources.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't think South Texas has the 1:50 Hot Wheels page working just yet. And I didn't even know they had 1:50 VWs, but they're pretty cool.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they seem to be ghia's, bugs, buses and the pickups and I think there are some square backs but I could be mistaken. That's just off what I've seen through eBay.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Figured I'd just add to my existing thread haha, bought the Lensey and Redline off here and traded for the matchbox.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well went to the thrift stores and completely struck out except for a yingnam chevy pickup that I'm going to do something custom with. The mailbox was more promising as it brought my Lesney VW 1600. Question for the MB guys, did it actually come with the door decals because it has both but they are in different places on the doors and look terrible lol. I have a magenta one coming but it doesn't have them so... are the stickers actually suppose to be there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts