Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3.70 at WalMart, but price will go down.... They have it at Target, but now Walmart has some good HW's....

Click on Pic to Enlarge!!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Nice! Got mine at Macs, only $3.25 there. :D Bought a couple at TRU recenlty, $3.99 each! Can't do these much longer at these prices, even though I only collect a few castings.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
they continue to cost $2.99 at giant food. until they get tired of them hanging. then they drop it to a dollar a piece. i think that's why no one buys them there, they know they will drop the price to a buck each.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kwik said:
they continue to cost $2.99 at giant food. until they get tired of them hanging. then they drop it to a dollar a piece. i think that's why no one buys them there, they know they will drop the price to a buck each.

A buck each.... 2.99 each.... I guess I will have to check out my GIANT!!!! ;)

:thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Wallys near me hasnt carried the Classics series in over 6 months. Meijer's has them but are usually a month or more behind. Mac's and Milezone's are where I've been getting mine.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Very nice. Been looking everywhere for that blue Mustang, but nada so far. That antifreeze Cobra is sweet. I haven't even found the gold one yet :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts