Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these at Wall Mart a couple days ago.... left them there thinking I could get them in the next few days, but there were barley any left.. luckily the ones I liked were still there.

Does anyone know if there are any trailers for these rigs??? :confused:

They are the best detailed rigs fro $3 I have ever seen....

Click on Pics to Enlarge!!!!

---Midnightrun--- :wave:
http://www.myspace.com/midnightrunturbo

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
ive been looking for a couple of those but cant find them here yet. hopefully soon thow. nice rigs

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya the ones I am really lookin for are the international CXT's, but I am glad I ran into these!!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
how can ya tell if its a cxt?we got them here but thers nothin on the box that says what they are ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The CXT is actually a larger scale - 1/50 maybe (?) - It's the crew cab pickup based on the 7000 series cab/chassis. Got mine on Ebay - Walmarts by me are a hit/miss deal, mostly miss.

·
Registered
216 Posts
gunn said:
ive been looking for a couple of those but cant find them here yet. hopefully soon thow. nice rigs
hey gunny,, there are a ton of them here how many and which ones are ya looking for and would ya do a trade for them? i would love to have another custom done from you to go with that 55 chevy. i would send ya the car to do up also. if ya are intrested lmk and i will pick some up for ya.

later bro..

add

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
addicted2164s said:
hey gunny,, there are a ton of them here how many and which ones are ya looking for and would ya do a trade for them? i would love to have another custom done from you to go with that 55 chevy. i would send ya the car to do up also. if ya are intrested lmk and i will pick some up for ya.

later bro..

add
hi add
i will send e mail in a lil bit :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts