Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so first i will start out with the couple i grabbed today which was great the m2 autolift is one i rreally wanted and finally found then the beetle, dont have one..... the 2 cars i got from messer, which is the ranchero TH and the DW car(thanks again bud!).

then a bunch of cars i got, all new just opened them before i took pictures. you all know sometimes you cannot wait!... but some good ones as well!(sorry for the over-exposed picture)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty diablo! been waiting to find those m2 auto lifts for so long. i did a tripple take when i seen em on the pegs and had to rub my eyes! LOL was a great find and the mustang really surprized me when i opened the hood, anice cobra 427 and the detail is really great..the engine on the f100 is very nicely detailed. im going to take the blower and scoop from a m2 drivers car and put it on the engine and then cut a hole in the hood, should look pretty nice!.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.