Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove several miles in the early morning hours to a Walmart that's quite a distance from my house on a diecast hunt. The shelves and pegs are bare and have nothing but the same ole' peg warmers around here for quite sometime now. I checked the pegs at this other Walmart and nothing. I was rather disappointed. On the way out I found a dump bin and dug out a few of each one of these HWs !!!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
That's exactly what I did on Saturday. Pegs were old stuff, then I found a dump bin full of new stuff. I stood there like a dork for 20 minutes with a basket sifting stuff out to check the entire thing. I grabbed a few Celicas, a green 2002, and the rocket El Camino too. Put everything neatly back and put a few Matchbox and Pixar things back in the aisle where they belonged.

Did your Wal Mart get rid of Hot Ones and Nostalgia stuff? After a rearrangement of the aisles recently there aren't pegs for them at any Wal Marts near me anymore. :(

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I've yet to see the Road Runner, and the Cyclone and El Camino are in abundance here. The other three have made it into my collection, though. Nice finds.

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did your Wal Mart get rid of Hot Ones and Nostalgia stuff? After a rearrangement of the aisles recently there aren't pegs for them at any Wal Marts near me anymore. :(
I still see Hot Ones and plenty of the nostalgia stuff, and the pegs are full of old stuff... Not sure at all what the future holds though !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts