Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share a few pics. Took a chance after work & decided to brave the cold weather to go hunting.Hadn't found anything for quite some time, so was very pleased to come home with these :) Instead of splitting everything into various forums, just thought a group photo would be better.

The BTMs are from earlier releases & were only $1.00 each at Wal-Mart.
The Ultra Hots '55 Chevy Panel was found at K-Mart...Discounted :)
Best die-cast day I've had in a long time :wave:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Sweet pics! Have you opened any mystery cars yet? The best one I found was the red C6 Vette. Thanks for all the pics and happy hunting.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
craftymore said:
Sweet pics! Have you opened any mystery cars yet? The best one I found was the red C6 Vette. Thanks for all the pics and happy hunting.
Thanks! Actually, the only reason I bought all the Mystery Cars is because I'm really hoping one will be the VW convertible. Anyone know the code for this car?

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
I'm still agast that you found JL's on the pegs. None here yet.....

The best so far has been the MB's. Some great VW's, Audi's, and two different colored Porsche Cayanes's.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SkipperC said:
Very nice pile of stuff :thumbsup: That little red Matchbox Mustang looks pretty sweet :wave:
The MB Mustang came in the mail that same day, so I included it with what I had found. It is a nice car. I've got the '99 Toy Show MB Mustang coming in the mail soon. These two will go together nicely :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts