Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Kdays today but got there 2 hours early. Before it ever started I had already spent $50 so I just came back home. I'm happy with the new castings I found while waiting:

This is super sweet. It already has nice tires on it and I probably won't do anything to it other than take it off that stand so I can fiddle w/ it.

I've never seen a HW dragbus in the wild and am not going to try to replicate one, but am happy to have found this and will fix it up.

This was in a John Deere 5 pack. I cracked up when I saw it and thought of this wacky truck to haul it right away, it already has a place it hitch it up. I live in a rural area and you always hear about people stealing that stuff to make meth.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Love the Daytona! That truck and ammonia tank gave me a laugh as well. A modern day Cheech and Chong movie type idea popped in my head.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I went to Kdays today too got 2 t hunts a copper colored fairlane couple blue vegas, couple bronze colored malibu wagons,and a few odds and end pieces then went out in parking lot and bought 10 100% Hotwheels in there clear cases for 2 bucks apiece .......YAY!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts