Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice Toppers! I have managed to find a couple and tend to pick them up when I can find them cheap.. but I forgot where I put my latest finds :p

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Nice additions to your collection!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Macs_Little_Car said:
ooooohhhhhhh!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
I'm still waiting for someone to find me a Mirror Custom Ferrari. Word has it some fool up in the Land -O- Lincoln is hoarding them all. :jest:

Thanks for the look Rob, O-man of many ferraris. Let's see that Picture again. :cool:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nice cars. I only have two original toppers,one is a purple sand stormer and the other is some sports car,I can't even remember what it was. They are both pretty rough...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Cool pics, I bought a few last week at a toy show in my area, nothing exciting, i'll try to get my pics up soon. We need more Topper pics, I wish there was a Topper Section added here at HT, maybe we get more of the redline guys over in our HT Land.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Got some more Toppers in the mail today. Pic's comming later.
( they're here now )

A custom Dragster, I allready had one filler with no bubble. This is just a little bit above the filler quality :)

A nice Jumpin Jag.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I also picked up another Mako Shark. Actually it was a freebie in the last couple I purchased :)

Group Shot.

:wave: Hope you enjoy the Pic's and thanks for the peek.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Reddwarf2 said:
I'm still waiting for someone to find me a Mirror Custom Ferrari. Word has it some fool up in the Land -O- Lincoln is hoarding them all. :jest:

Thanks for the look Rob, O-man of many ferraris. Let's see that Picture again. :cool:

I will see if I can find that guy for you... sounds like a real nut!!!! :freak:

We have some Frantic Ferraris

and some Custom Ferraris

I need to get some new pictures of these also..... have just a few more now... :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts