Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorting out a few colors from my recent buys.

Pinkies

Purple parade

Some sub $12 muscle

Just a small sample of what I've liked up on the cheap recently.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Those are some awesome redlines. It would be cool if they were even available around here. Just don't see them that often, and when I do, guys think they have gold and want stupid prices for them.

·
Premium Member
9,263 Posts
Nice Redlines Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you left me you were but the learner, now you are the master!:thumbsup:
Thanks. I'm a quick learner and try to keep my target price low so in the event I screw up its for less than $10 and not an expensive mistake. I appreciate all of your help and lernin

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
nice... those top photos, I think you are dealing with alot more colors than simply pink or purple...
you should take all those and line them up from lightest to darkest, color wise!

.. and if you want to get redline "snooty".. you are probably looking at mettalic pink, enamel pink, magenta, rose, dark rose, salmon, lavender, purple, light purple, dark purple, light red, ...etc.

never seen so lite an enamel pink like that Twin Mill...almost looks faded by the sun or re-painted

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The twin mi actually looks like a faded spfl almost. It does seem faded but shows no evidence of a reprint. I've gone over it with a fine tooth comb. It seems to be the orig coat of paint.

I have a bunch of other rose and magenta cars too. Just need to GE them all together and line them up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts