Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Contraband usually brings out the artistic ability in oneself.
Especially the cold medicine.
Next time try the stuff for the flu,I'll bet it gets even better.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I owned a '67 Nova with a 327 Corvette engine in it once. It had an air-cooled 2 speed power glide transmission and it would haul butt. I got the biggest cam I could buy to put in it and every weekend I had to tighten down bolts on everything, but man would it rumble sitting at a red light. It was Ultra-Marine Blue with Cragars and had the little blue dots in the taillight lenses. The girls loved the car, the cops hated my blue dots.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Where in the world did you get the silver and the black nova

NWovalfan said:
Some more chassis and wheel swaps done last weekend under the influence of cold medicine.

I would like to know where I can pick them up at. I don't have them in my Nova collection. Great work as always Brock.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
That black Nova looks like it would look better if ya tried the black-wash on the wheels...since you are taking apart wheels and tires, just take all the hubs, slather black paint on, then wipe it off before it dries... just leaves black in all the recessed stuff

·
Registered
547 Posts
Excuse Me Booooooooooom

Pablodragon said:
That black Nova looks like it would look better if ya tried the black-wash on the wheels...since you are taking apart wheels and tires, just take all the hubs, slather black paint on, then wipe it off before it dries... just leaves black in all the recessed stuff

I have to pic my jaw up off the floor, thats one SWEEEEEEEEETTTT Impala. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Some day I'm going to get adventurous and try a wheel swap on some cars and the regular Yenko will be high on the list :rolleyes: I like what you have done a lot :thumbsup: By the way this is my entire Nova collection :(

·
Registered
499 Posts
NWovalfan said:
Some more chassis and wheel swaps done last weekend under the influence of cold medicine.

That black Nova rocks......they all rock!

The wheels on that 66/67... you gotta make me some of them... they are incredible!

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Wish they would have made the 69-72 Nova body style as a Pontiac Ventura II. That was my first car way back when, inline six, two speed automatic and all. Has anyone ever done a custom one of version? I'd be interested in that. Metallic blue. But then the car I drove was also a four door...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts