Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since the rain put a damper on my do-list today, I went out on some local hunt today....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Those Torinos are sweet...are they M2s?
Thanks buddy!...the blue one I had that for two-years now but the yellow one is my newest in my M2 collection. Later on I'll be posting more of my M2 Ford torino GT/Cobra collections.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Thanks buddy!...the blue one I had that for two-years now but the yellow one is my newest in my M2 collection. Later on I'll be posting more of my M2 Ford torino GT/Cobra collections.....:thumbsup:
You're welcome. I'm hesitant to pick up any more M2s, as I really don't need to be trying to collect another line...but if they did up a Torino with slats, spoilers, slot mags, and a 4-speed, I'd definitely buy one!

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Sweet cars. Since I won't see any of the others, I have to look at the Willys. Boggles my mind that there is a whole other diecasts world out there, but I refuse to pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
nice grabs there.the wheels on the 442 would look good on a KITT ....and z06 when you live in canada and want m2's sorry to say but shipping will be high due to the border, it sucks but thats the nature of the game for stuff not sold in your country, its like parts for my car the ones i want come from japan, even small things cost about 30$ to ship...nature of the beast. i hate paying high shipping as much as the next guy but when its actual shipping and its something you really want and cant get easy, it ends up being worth it.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
I know. Appreciate the insight, but I can't understand why we don't get the M2's here. We get some Hot Wheels well before some parts of the U.S. If I were to spend that much though including shipping I would go for a cool redline or vintage matchbox.
nice grabs there.the wheels on the 442 would look good on a KITT ....and z06 when you live in canada and want m2's sorry to say but shipping will be high due to the border, it sucks but thats the nature of the game for stuff not sold in your country, its like parts for my car the ones i want come from japan, even small things cost about 30$ to ship...nature of the beast. i hate paying high shipping as much as the next guy but when its actual shipping and its something you really want and cant get easy, it ends up being worth it.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're welcome. I'm hesitant to pick up any more M2s, as I really don't need to be trying to collect another line...but if they did up a Torino with slats, spoilers, slot mags, and a 4-speed, I'd definitely buy one!
Indeed, I felt the same but with the GT/Cobra versions but this is pretty much the end for me as for the 70s Torinos....but if M2 brings out a 72 Grand Torino 351 then its a other story.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet cars. Since I won't see any of the others, I have to look at the Willys. Boggles my mind that there is a whole other diecasts world out there, but I refuse to pay shipping.
Thanks buddy!, and I feel you on the shipping charges too!....Thats why I go to Walmart and TRU before and after a season is over, and I find them on clearance sales (leftl overs)...or Car Shows, local trade markets, hobby stores, and of course get togethers party with local collectors (NYS,NJ,Conn) So far it been just families and friends...long story....If there is the ideal car out there that you want....and you don't want to sent on shipping, make a list first...then find out of any local shows or gathering with local collectors....and if all fails, and you still want that car(s) for your collection and not for profit....then buddy you need to weight it out on your own...I did but at the end you'll forget about it and things will be happier that you finally have it....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks buddy!,and Well said buddy...I agree on that too!....:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts