Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys here's some pixs of some kits i painted , im always posting and enjoying everyones else's work but no ones seen mine , some from some time ago and some recently so enjoy ! First up is my Forgotten prisoner from Aurora 1966, 2nd is Billikens War of the colossal beast , 3rd Billikens Metaluna Mutant, 4th Billikens Invasion of the saucermen ,5TH Polar lights The Wolfman .(on the wolfman i repositioned him where you see more of the figure and moved the skull to the front .

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Some more kits Pt. 2

more kits enjoy!!! 1st Max factorys "The Guyver" (movie version) , 2nd full pose , 3rd side view , 4th Horizon Arnold Terminator close up , 5th ARNOLD full view .

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
More kits Pt. 3

Last set of pics
1st Geometric designs "Engage" Captain jean luc picard , 2nd Captain Amercia Aurora 1966 , 3rd 1986 Tskuda Terminator endoskeleton T-800 , 4TH & 5TH 1975 Mpc fundimensions Lee Majors as Col. Steve Austin The Six Million Dollar Man "Bionic Bust Out"

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Great work Robert!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Being an Aurora guy I like Captain America the most but that's because of the subject not the workmanship. They're all well done mate!!

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Very cool Robert...These all look outstanding:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Great looking kits Robert. Some I didn't recognize but still enjoyed them.
Your work looks really good! I'm guessing they were resin subjects.

Thanks for sharing those pics with us!

MMM

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys coming from you VETERANS im trully honored and appreciate all of your compliments , that's what makes this hobby so great !!!

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
You may well have made history there, Robert, 'cos I think that's the first time Bionic Bust Out has ever appeared on Hobytalk, ever...Great work on all of them.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Nice work Robert!!! I always liked the $6M Man kits except Steve Austin always had a big bubble head on the scupts I felt - lots of action though!
Steve

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great looking kits Robert. Some I didn't recognize but still enjoyed them.
Your work looks really good! I'm guessing they were resin subjects.

Thanks for sharing those pics with us!

MMM

Thanks MMM the figures are vinyl kits all the billikens metaluna mutant, colossal beast , saucer man , tskuda Terminator t-800 , geometric designs jean luc picard, horizon Arnold terminator , max factory guyver the rest are plastic .

Robert

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again guys i really appreciate it i always look foward in seeing your works as well , im getting siked with all these new styrene kits coming out !!

Robert .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts