Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had all the JL, HW boulevards, HW nostalgia, and HW hot ones at clearance and 1/2 of that price, there wasn't mush of a selection of JL but I got 6 at a $1.25each

And got 3 old hot ones for $1.00each

Got this 4 nostalgia cartoons for a $1.50each

And the Bulevards were for a $1.25 got 6 that I didn't have

And a MB I like allot regular price

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great deals. :thumbsup:

I found one of our Walmart's have all this on clearance plus M2. They're getting ready for there fall reset. I walked around reading the reset papers and found where they are moving the diecast to and found they had no spot for JL or M2. :( I hope it's just this store dropping them. There was also no place for the HW Hot Ones, BLVD or Nostalgia.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats ... Walmart is dumping old stock at low prices..... My area has yet to drop the prices as it's California where people think we grow Gold in our backyards. :lol:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Congrats ... Walmart is dumping old stock at low prices..... My area has yet to drop the prices as it's California where people think we grow Gold in our backyards. :lol:
You mean you don't :confused: Honey go out and pick another nugget. I need a new car. :jest:

That's OK being in Maine people are surprised to hear we have indoor plumbing. :freak:

·
Banned
565 Posts
You mean you don't :confused: Honey go out and pick another nugget. I need a new car. :jest:

That's OK being in Maine people are surprised to hear we have indoor plumbing. :freak:

Sweettttttttttttttttt Maine finally has indoor plumbing... :lol: Time for a road trip...

Oh and Liv next time you ship a box send some of that Gold growing in your back yard... :tongue:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Sweettttttttttttttttt Maine finally has indoor plumbing... :lol: Time for a road trip...

Oh and Liv next time you ship a box send some of that Gold growing in your back yard... :tongue:
Funny and/or ironic. Back in the 70s I knew I guy that moved from Oregon to Maine and the place he rented didn't have indoor plumbing or electricity.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

What you don't, darn I guess I should return the shovel I bought just to come and dig up your yard.........Hey they are are in the process of slashing the prices here

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Darn, does that mean I should just throw these yellow rocks in my yard away? Oh, that's right, they say it's Fools' Gold - Don't know how come it's all in my yard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts