1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,574 Posts
Nice Flea Market Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Some good flea market finds there. I had some Real Riders as a kid, and while they looked realistic and cool, they weren't fast at all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice cars!:thumbsup: I've been looking for that RR Bug in red with those tampos for the longest time. I finally picked one up on Ebay the other night.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hobie if you are interested I might be willing to do some trading on the bug, the jeep to if interested. I mostly collect hw bikes. Am currently looking for occ split back and bad bagger super th's and the 2001 blast lane hunt. I refuse to pay ebay prices for them, as all I'm doing is opening them and putting them in my display case. Was planning on putting them and some other black walls up in the buy/sell/trade forum soon if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I just worked out to nab a couple of RR baja, but neither were that yellow one you got. I'd surely trade, but I have no HW bikes, much less TH ones. So if that's your thing, hopefully someone can meet with the right stuff. :)

FWIW, here's an old trade post I made if you want to look anyway. It is accurate other than the fact I got my yellow Triumph I was after. I need to comb through duplicates and make a new post, but it will be more cars and trucks and things.

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?p=4170928#post4170928

1 - 13 of 13 Posts