Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were quite a few MB Superfasts, HW (assorted series) and there were also some SIKU military vehicles and aircrafts. ( .79 $) each at Tuesday Morning.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found the military SIKUs. Nice, but a little weird with the Hummer wearing mag wheels. I need to go back and see if they have SFs.
I saw that Hummer too. For less than a buck, it was ok-looking, but I thought it was a bit too big for 1/64 scale. There were also a Apache Helicopter. The SF's I saw included the transit, and the austin cooper.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
The less-than-a-buck thing was the selling point for me despite the scaling and wheels. I usually pick up the SIKUs when TM gets them. My TM still has a lot of SF America unwanteds warming the pegs.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went there for Christmas decorations and to pick up some beanie baby stuffed animals for presents. I go there once or twice every year, and see what is new. ( which is usually not much.)

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
They don't stock like regular stores. They usually close for a day when stock finally comes in to replenish their inventory. The shelves and pegs can stagnate for weeks at a time before you see anything new. I usually stop in about every few weeks. You never know with them though.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last year I went ( for Christmas decorations/ diecast) I saw this Motor Max 1:18 Jeep right? 14.99. This year, it was still there.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
This Store is horrible in my area so I don't even bother going in there.

Last few times I went inside they still had the same old stuff from a few
years back with the same or close to the same prices I can remember.

I am glad some people are finding good deals though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went there today with a friend to pick up some "beanie babies" ( plush toys ) for friend's children, and I saw some new Superfasts ( Best of Britain), Greenlight ( @ $1.99 each!), and a few clear M2(also @ $ 1.99 each). I picked up a GL Mustang Convertible ( the pink one.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts