Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have two car shows that take place in Long Beach, both by the same organizers - Toyotafest & the Japanese Classic Car Show. Fortunately the same diecast seller attends both. He's a Japanese car nut ;) and drives out from Arizona.

I bought a few cars from him, including the Aoshima. The BRE Datsun I bought off a friend, and the Choro Q were being sold by an attendee from Japan :)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy crap! A fellow Nanoha fan? :woohoo: Man I want that Supra so bad!
Who? haha, I'm a Toyota fan first, anything else is a byproduct :tongue:
I'm not a big fan of Itasha, but I can still appreciate it. And if they make it, I want it!

I envy you very much, sir :D
Thank you - Choro-Q are cute & fun! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Contents of my latest package from Japan...

The big box is a 1/43 scale Toyota Publica convertible from the Japanese Cars Collection.

Smaller boxes are Gulliver64 Toyota Crown taxis... only 2 more to go to complete to series. :)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Toyotageek, do you buy directly from the Gulliver Shop? I used to mail order stuff from her all the time until one day she told me she didn't want to ship overseas anymore and then she stopped answering my emails.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Toyotageek, do you buy directly from the Gulliver Shop? I used to mail order stuff from her all the time until one day she told me she didn't want to ship overseas anymore and then she stopped answering my emails.
No, I've never bought direct from Gulliver... I was not aware that they used to ship international. I may still give them a try as I need two cars to finish my collection. However I would have it shipped to an address within Japan (and billing would also be through a JP credit card). I'll keep you posted as to what I decide and what happens. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts