Minichamps : Z1

Miinchamps : M3 E30

Minichamps : 2002 Turbo

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
AWESOME! I don't have any Minichamps models, but I've seen them in shops and must say that the details and quality are top! You have some of the best BMW's ever made in your collection, I like single one of them. Especially cool is Z1, and of course 2002 Turbo. It's interesting that it has written Turbo 2002 on front spoiler. I think that was only a preproduction model, and that all the other ones didn't have that writing, though I'm not sure.

All in all, really cool models, do you buy them online?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Superbird77 said:
AWESOME! I don't have any Minichamps models, but I've seen them in shops and must say that the details and quality are top! You have some of the best BMW's ever made in your collection, I like single one of them. Especially cool is Z1, and of course 2002 Turbo. It's interesting that it has written Turbo 2002 on front spoiler. I think that was only a preproduction model, and that all the other ones didn't have that writing, though I'm not sure.

All in all, really cool models, do you buy them online?
Thanks - you should give Minichamps a go - generally excellent models & their range is extensive. I'm pretty sure the reversed "Turbo" script was a delete option.

I source the models from a variety of sources - retailers in the UK, evilbay & online and also the occasional swap meet.

A couple more BMWs - Detail Cars 3.0 CSi & a Schuco R90 motorbike.

Cheers,

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts