Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some random toy i cars i found a few days ago

maybe someone could have insight on their values?

some are yatming and that all i know

all made in china

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
There dosn't look like to many brand name stuff there... The cars that have the most value are older Hot Wheels, Matchboxes, Dinkys, Tootsie Toys...
Some of the newer stuff like Johnny lightning White Lightnings, Greenlight Green Machines, and Hot Wheels Treasure Hunts...
Your best bet is to check ebay if you can find any of the same cars for auction and see what they go for... Good luck !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for checking them out. there about 2 matchboxes there and another post i have some hot wheels ones!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have found that prices vary widely depending on finding the right person. For a true value ask yourself what you would pay for each of them. There are websites and books that have some good guidelines. Best for one to research what cars are desirable to collectors if one is buying to make a gain. Always fun to come across a lot of cars with that one hidden jewel in it. Best to be well trained in what is good and what is not so good so we make good buys. But if one is just buying for the fun then there worth is determined by you. Have fun!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts