Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Its nice to shoot the talk back and forth with each other. Makes for interesting conversation. I never saw why some people get so upset over others predictions.

I don't expect any personal feedback from RC2 on our issues. Not that they are bad people but because a lot of questions we have are their personal business.
If something happens it happens. My diecast tastes are diversified enough that while I would be sad to not get any new JL's I could easily fill that gap with other product.

On the flip side Russ could be perfectly correct in his assumptions. In which case like many a football bet I would be eating crow, not that I would mind in such a case.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
What happens, happens. Life goes on! It's not the end of the world for me, and I will adjust to the situation.

Looks like Greenlight will be getting more of my money. Greenlight had a poll on what the collector wanted made. Seems like they have more of an interest in what collectors want.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
They are out there, but are they listening? :wave:

MAC RAGAN
Last Activity: Today

DieCastExpress
Last Activity: Today

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have a silly question.
At this point should I be glad that I have collected 90% of all JL's since 95'?

Most are still in the blister and have a boatload of limited and exclusives.
Fred blood had me beliveing 10 years ago that this day would come and somehow I started collecting just about every JL that was made.
I am not a scalper nor a hoarder.I have very few doubles and bought just for my personal collection.
So I guess I have a second question.

If it all falls apart and the end comes,should I just be happy knowing I can't build onto what I've already got and the money that I save will be tremendous?.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
McRooster said:
I have a silly question.
If it all falls apart and the end comes,should I just be happy knowing I can't build onto what I've already got and the money that I save will be tremendous?.
You can always go after that 10% you don't have.

My collecting focus is on cars, real cars. I would like to have representations of real cars. My collecting is now to the point that it does not matter how good or bad the cars are as long as I can tell by looking what car it is. I am figuring my end will finally come when my wife decides she has had enough of my collecting and whaps me with the George Forman Cooker.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Looks like our favorite thread terrorist has flown the coop. :confused: What happened? I noticed he edited all his posts from the last 2 days in almost every forum on HT. :confused:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts