Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so Battle Machines are out (and I love them!) and the 10th Anniversary 1/24 scale cars are showing up. And from what I've heard, the BTM wave 16 & 17 are finally showing up in stores (although I haven't seen them).

So my question is: What's next for Jada diecast cars, especially 1/64 scale?

Are we going to see the return of Dub City with waves 17 & 18? Or something else?

Just would like to see Jada continue with their awesome diecast line!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
From what has been spoken about a year ago, the only Waves that were going to be left were the BTM's and the Dub City ....All the rest of the Wave Series are gone and discontinued....Nexgens are supposed to be gone too...

My Walmart just clearanced out the 5pks for a few bucks and I missed the sale as I am sure these lasted 5 mins on the rack....

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
From the way I understand the Dub City Cars are suppose to have Big Dubbed Wheels for that full fenderwell look.

Yes sometimes they are toooooooooo big but its an easy fix if you know how to lower them down more and tuck the wheels inside the fenders more so they sit better without looking like them Dumb DONKS from the East Coast. What were these people thinking that a Car would look awesome sitting at a 4x4 stance....I know I know, to each his own but Jada was stretching farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for these to be a BIG hit.....and ....Before you ask.....Yes, I bought them when they went on sale for $1 for the Cars to be lowered with a different chasis...... Yes, I threw away the original chasis as they have no place in my Collection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts