Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I work for UPS...and they gave out Turkeys...so I gave it to my mom who will undoubtedly create an amazing meal....of course there will be other items with it.....I'm hungry now!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Strohs!!!
I did the family thing Saturday.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
19 lb turkey in the oven, Sweet potatoes and reg. potatoes, fresh fruit salad, home made dinner rolls, home-made cherry pie. My wife likes to go all out on the Christmas & Thanksgiving and bake things. She even made baklava (Greek pastry).

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
turkey,french potato dressing.italan sausage bread dressing, mash potato,yams, collards, fresh made rolls, gravy, sweet potato pie, choc-pie,and a couple millers

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
60sMetal said:
That ham and baked beans sure looks good!
Heres the finished meal, :) I basted it 5 times in a 2 1/2 hr period with extra pineapple juice. Except for the last time when I used the bottom pan juices :)Let me just say I wont be moving for at least 45 min. :)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I`m tired of ham and turkey already.Today it`s jack in the box for our family. :thumbsup: I love those bacon ultimate`s and they have the best egg rolls.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
gunn said:
turkey,french potato dressing.italan sausage bread dressing, mash potato,yams, collards, fresh made rolls, gravy, sweet potato pie, choc-pie,and a couple millers
yams, collards. fresh made rolls... Anything left over send to me...lol
Do you do the marshmellow thing on those yams?
I miss my grandma's cooking!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I didn't make it home this year to visit family, so I heated a can of pork and beans in the microwave with some little smokies added. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
We had roast beef, baked stuffed shrimp, broccoli casserole, and rice. Topped that off with creme puffs and strawberry cheesecake!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
next door neighbors invited the wife and I over for;

Turkey,mashed potatoes,wild rice,stuffing ,green beans,sweet potatoes,rolls, chocolate rasberry cheesecake....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts