Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As for me, I've been at my parents' house in WI since Thursday afternoon, I have some wood pellets to move today and I need to put the carburator back on the 4 wheeler so I can go spread some mud around. Not a bad diecast weekend, I found a couple HW batmobiles, a couple new MB superfasts, but nothing major. Just nice to get away from work for a couple days. Of course, its back to IN tomorrow and back to work monday, but its nice while it lasts.....

So, what are you up to this weekend??

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
A wee bit of the green beer tonite.......Happy Saint Pat's Day :wave:

·
Registered
896 Posts
I watched the Australian GP qualifying on Speed last night, plan to watch the race tonight and some of the ALMS 12 Hrs of Sebring today. Maybe go hit a couple Targets and WMs today to see if there is anything interesting there..

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Work today :(

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
siggy said:
I'm up to 7 inches of snow here in MD .
Thats why I'm glad god invented snowblowers...Cheer up..It'll melt. We were waist deep one month ago (took me a few hours to dig out the driveway) and now it's all gone.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
St. Paddy's Day in Newport is pretty much a mini-version of Mardi Gras; all day parade and partying, bands playing at several locales, etc. Friend of ours on the Parade route have a big bash (with many having spent last night there just to get a jump on the festivities!) and the fun lasts into the night.

This year however, we are under snow/slush conditions, Lucy and I are both trying to recover from a very nasty bug, and I have to be at the airport in Boston tonight to pick Miss Kelly up from her trip to Iceland.

No partying today :(

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Drive through the snow, goto postoffice and mail everyones packages kinda late, goto work and catch shoplifers! Hopefully they are not drunk this time!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Chipping ice off the front and rear steps, and chipping out the driveway :freak: Then probably polishing off a 6 or two of tripple blacks this evening

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
went to junk yard this morning, a bust for everything i needed, so had to leave there empty handed

then went to go work on my new engine. Got the heads, intake, and supercharger cleaned and de-gasket-fied for acceptance of the kit i got comming next week.

Now im just gonna piddle around the house.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Spent 45 minutes this morning digging out my car; went to the post office to ship a couple more cars I sold. Probably work for a couple hours, then return home and "customize & modify" a few more cars.
Sunday: get my track out again, and race some more cars. Another version of MCR (Muscle/Miniature Car Races) sponsored by RCM (Rick's Cars in Miniature).

*Don't CRUSH 'em....RESTORE 'em*

-Rick

·
Registered
474 Posts
As per usual, spening time with my 5 year old son. Together we'll do some of our weekend road trips to local stores looking for diecasts (as well as some erands, so my wife doesn't get to mad). So far, nothing new in JLs but did pick up 6 THs, so I guess I got some more trade bait and ROAK material.

Oh ya, gotta clean the turtle tank, bird cage and wash the dog.

That should kep me busy for a while.

Domenic :wave:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just to amend my weekend plans, I did get the 4wheeler going, but when we went out, I drove the new fancy one and managed to have the tranny go out while riding :(

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Icelandair was supposed to arrive 6:35 PM EDT. Right. They cleared customs at 9:45 :rolleyes:

Want to know how many tiles are in the floor at Logan Airport???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts