Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The green stripe no longer designates a Treasure Hunt in 2013 Those are part of the Imagination Series for 2013.
WE know that but does everyone else?

Ergo, there's the problem...

Can just see the smelly scalper dude pawing through the bin...."Those r there those Treasure Hunt cuz they gots a green stripes see?"

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
RARE GREEN STRIPE Non Hunt...waht a weenis, trying to get that money by mentioning the stripe, which isn't rare at all, and is technically misleading the buyer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
RARE GREEN STRIPE Non Hunt...waht a weenis, trying to get that money by mentioning the stripe, which isn't rare at all, and is technically misleading the buyer.
it's a scumbag tactic.
i really hate it when the put all the cars on a perfectly matched thunt green background...
subliminal trickery.
it's ok
karma is a bitch and these scuzbags are probably 2000 lbs. and confined to their room in their parent's basement

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
WE know that but does everyone else?

Ergo, there's the problem...

Can just see the smelly scalper dude pawing through the bin...."Those r there those Treasure Hunt cuz they gots a green stripes see?"
The scalpers in my area, much to my consternation, always figure these things out anyway.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
The scalpers in my area, much to my consternation, always figure these things out anyway.
Your area is a stinker to find anything let alone a TH or a Chase Car....

Too many people worried about making a buck in scalping the stores....

I thought my area was bad....

Yours takes the cake :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Your area is a stinker to find anything let alone a TH or a Chase Car....

Too many people worried about making a buck in scalping the stores....

I thought my area was bad....

Yours takes the cake :rolleyes:
It does indeed. I'm still going on six years since my last in-the-wild TH find. However, Wal-Mart has been ramping up a lot lately (probably due to the impending holiday season), and I've actually had some very successful hunting trips. No clue about Target, though; I'll have to visit them soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts