Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to town and attended a benefit/silent auction/car cruise and managed to get away for a moment to a store to look for diecast.
found this '70 Chevelle (SS) station wagon.

if it is a secret TH, it will be the first one I ever found.

·
Registered
910 Posts
woow thats a nice super...great find not usually my type of thing (more hype than actual product) but that one is way cool!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Check out the TH on the rear quarter panel, that stands for Treasure Hunt. And the Real Rider tires stand for Super. That's a sweet wagon.

·
Premium Member
9,245 Posts
Nice 1970 Chevelle SS Station Wagon Secret Super Treasure Hunt Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the information. glad I grabbed that one.
hopefully its decent trade bait.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Legal Hot Water

Chuck, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the Montana Legislature recently passed a state ordinance banning the possession of Hot Wheels Super Treasure Hunts within the state boundaries. If you are found to have one, the penalty is a fine of $5,000 and 30 days in jail. However, the state legislature, in a rare showing of leniency, is offering a "Get Out Of Jail" card simply by showing documented proof that the STH has been shipped and received at a specific address in Connecticut. PM me for additional details.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts