Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was judiciously applying a flexi-file to the inseam of Frankenstein's legs when my wife passed by the room and asked what I was doing.

"Crotch sanding!" I said.

She said, "I'm sorry, have I been neglecting you?"

:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I can't wait to hear what happens when you start working on Wonder Woman!
Mcdee:p

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
If this wasn't a family BB...this conversation could go down hill very fast.
I'll keep them thoughts silent!

MMM

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I was judiciously applying a flexi-file to the inseam of Frankenstein's legs when my wife passed by the room and asked what I was doing.

I bet you said yes.....

chris.:p

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I reckon we should move this thread to the Adult Forum and have some fun with it....

Chris.:)

·
Registered
87 Posts

There was a painful, horrible take on this in the first "Darwin Awards" book. It involved a belt sander.

And staples.

Jeff

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
some of the greatest men in history have worn pants.

Reminds me of the time I was draining the hot dog steamer at a store I worked at. I was alone in the store, getting ready to close. Put the bucket by the counter to catch the wiener water and someone came into the store while my back was turned to the entrance doing some cleaning of other stuff. As you can imagine, water coming out of something at 2 1/2 feet into a bucket sounds like something...else. She yelled, "what the hell are you doing?"

eh, guess you had to be there.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts

Reminds me of the time I was draining the hot dog steamer at a store I worked at. I was alone in the store, getting ready to close. Put the bucket by the counter to catch the wiener water and someone came into the store while my back was turned to the entrance doing some cleaning of other stuff. As you can imagine, water coming out of something at 2 1/2 feet into a bucket sounds like something...else. She yelled, "what the hell are you doing?"

Hope you didn't say" just draining off some weiner water mam...what can I get ya?":p
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

: Just Drainin the wieners Ma'am":wave:... I'm so gonna get banned

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.