Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
"got a few....................nothing fancy" OMG, those are some fantastic whites!!!. Congrats on a great group of cars :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
holy crap! Where'd you find all these!!! Canada i'm guessing?

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O Canada! My friends from the north, ive been saving these pics to post all at once, these are only half! I also got a few from Washington state! hey Stack I suck! Pics are for you friend!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
wow, thats amazing. Takes me 4 years to find a white in the wild, and here you just bagged 50. :p
Its time I take a road trip to the great white north. :drunk:

Awesome score, see some amazing holy grail cars in there (BWFs)... congrats.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5 of my grail cars are in that pile, I have more grail cars on the way from Canada and Australia and the states! The freen 442 is super sweet! The pics do not do it justice(non of my pics do anything justice, not even the yellow spiderman bus...) stang came from Maine, along with 5 1/24's wl's.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Find

Great finds Hunter. My whites in my posession so far a grand total of 3! Traded for 2 of them. Once again great finds :thumbsup: Jeff. PS If you happen to run out of room at your house just pack'em up & send them down my way :jest:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats!

That's quit a haul!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
....Fantastic additions..!!...the white Superbird...is it missing the engine?..I like this release...recently got the reg blue one...

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I guess the CANADIEN CONNECTIONS have served you well,Pierre.

And you didn't have to drive the few miles north across the border to get 'em:freak:
Nice collection you've got. And in such a short time.!!
GARY

1 - 19 of 19 Posts