Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And was hoping to score some more of them pretty gold series wl's like the 66 GTO WL (freakin' cool) that I scored 2 days ago :thumbsup: Also i ended up finding another one of these

nothing yesterday as I had to goto work :rolleyes:

SO brings me to today where I was traveling and found THIS AT 2PM HANGING ON THE PEG AT WALMART!!

WOOHOO!!! WOOHOO!!! I was dancing a jig and then I got real paranoid and grabbed a Matco working class truck and cashed out and drove real fast home!

It will go good with the station wagon that is in the mail and this feller' that I got from COOL

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slow5poh said:
nice finds, but why did u get paranoid?
BECAUSE!

It was on the peg, that rarely happens! Either you have to ask to see in a box or trade or something! AND it was at 2PM, Super rare, most guys go hunting on lunch(me) and get the goods! Also it was'nt my store and I was being giddy as a school girl!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
you should of turned around and said "i'm the man,that's right i'm the man!"
then did the dance.i'd love to see someone do that. congrats on the find. by the way, the dino bbq is still awesome!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
And was hoping to score some more of them pretty gold series wl's like the 66 GTO WL (freakin' cool) that I scored 2 days ago :thumbsup: Also i ended up finding another one of these

nothing yesterday as I had to goto work :rolleyes:

SO brings me to today where I was traveling and found THIS AT 2PM HANGING ON THE PEG AT WALMART!!

WOOHOO!!! WOOHOO!!! I was dancing a jig and then I got real paranoid and grabbed a Matco working class truck and cashed out and drove real fast home!

It will go good with the station wagon that is in the mail and this feller' that I got from COOL

ooo nice finds!!! but how fast did you drive :freak:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts