Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to pick up some meds and thought I would check out the hot wheel section. I am looking and looking through about 25 pegs worth plus an endcap wing. I get done with the aisle and move to the wing. Lots of 2010 stuff on the hooks tonight. Then, there it was.....a mustang treasure hunt!!! I got a little excited inside as I have only ever found 1 in my life on the hooks anywhere, and that was at this same Walgreens. Then the hunt was really on. Could I have missed something on the aisle, after all, the pegs were packed to the gills to the point you couldn't move one without two falling off. So I went back over and to my suprise......there was the matching $uper trea$ure hunt!!!!! Package wasn't perfect on the super, but still an incredible find for me today. :wave:

Now I have to decide if I want to keep them, or if I want to use them as trades for some of the GL's I have been looking for.

Just had to share.

·
Registered
212 Posts
th's

really nice. I did find a regular TH at a family dollar yesterday...no super for me.... I have never seen one. Nice kevin... ifyou want to sell both, let me know

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a white lightning from about 1995 on my photobucket. It is the only one I have ever seen in a retail environment. Hard to believe I still have it after all these years. But, it is a mustang, hard for me to get rid of those.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats on your Mustang TH's. I found one at TRU in the middle of
the day around 4pm...Super for that matter sitting on the front as
people just walked by and no one cared, so I figured I would spend
the $1 instead of leaving it.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Congrats Kevin! My one and only $uper find was the '37 Ford short card at a Wally register. Almost seems unbelievable when it happens, huh?

·
Registered
636 Posts
My wife and I just finished Christmas shopping for the Grand kids at wally world and we were about to check out,Wife remembered tape.Went to the Christmas stuff by Lawn and Garden.Whats this? A four sided Hotwheels display and right in the open a Fire Eater Hunt.With a little more investigation 5 more brothers,but no Supers.I finally broke the 1 year drought of bad timeing and the over abundance of SCALPERS and INSIDE EMPLOYEES getting everything.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I stopped by to see if ours had anything, but alas! Nothing new for me, and a pretty pitiful selection of what was there to boot.
But I did score a Saluting Sarge on a Chase card, so it made the trip worth it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
While waiting for my prescription at Walgreens yesterday,I found the Larry's Garage 57 Chevy Bel Air and the Shift Kicker. Both initialed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts